Do you have a passion for the construction industry and want to gain experience with some of the best? This fantastic opportunity will see you using your exceptional administrative skills to successfully assist our team to produce amazing projects.
What will you be doing?
- Daily Assisting Foreperson & Project Manager with a variety of administration tasks during the lifecycle of multiple projects
- Requesting quotes for materials from a large pool of vendors. Developing comparison sheets for assessment.
- Collecting samples and warranties.
- Drafting Purchase Orders
- Aligning receipting and tax invoices with Purchase Orders in preparation for payment
- Generating handover manual in preparation for project completion.
- Checking site information for accuracy.
- General administration tasks.
What will you need?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Customer service focus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What can we do for you?
- Continuous employment on time weekly wages.
- Various project types and tasks,
- Fast paced environment
- Great work place culture, team environment, award winning brand.
The grass is ALWAYS greener on our side... now is the time to make your move to Landscape Solutions!