We are seeking a dynamic and highly competitive Business Development Manager. A true hunter by nature with a never quit attitude and the ability to create and maintain meaningful business relationships. Based in Kingston, come and be part of our dynamic and friendly workplace with unparalleled growth potential.
So, what duties can you expect to do?
- Using your extensive industry network, develop and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Build and present compelling and customer centric proposals
- Persistently follow up new leads to ensure your success
- Increase Landscape Solutions market share of the commercial maintenance sector
- Manage the sales pipeline and dashboard for reporting purposes
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a genuine interest in learning
- Well-presented and polite- you will be the face of our business
- Sales experience is desirable but not essential
- A career focused go getter
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
What you will need?
- Drivers licence and own transport
- National Police Check or be willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- A background in open space & grounds maintenance, facility management or horticulture is ideal
What we can do for you?
- Opportunities for career progression and continual development
- Excellent remuneration package with an extremely generous bonus scheme
- Great work culture that will make you feel like one of the family
- All the tools of the trade that you require to ensure your success
The grass is ALWAYS greener on our side… now is the time to make your move to Landscape Solutions!