- Do you want to be involved in iconic projects?
- Ready to take the next step in your career?
- Leading award winning landscaper
Do you have a passion for the construction industry and want to gain experience with some of the industry’s best? This fantastic opportunity will see you using your exceptional administrational skills to successfully assist our team to produce amazing projects.
What will you be doing.
- Assisting allocated onsite supervisor with administrative support in regard to all aspects of landscape construction from site start to handover
- Collation of documentation to achieve final inspection certificate and handover
- Coordinating WHS documents, ITP’s and safety testing in the system
- Organising all construction administration; liaising with clients, councils, certifiers and contractors
- Sub-contractor SWMS reviews
- Maintenance registers and documentation
- Procurement of items and materials within budgets and timelines
- Creation of purchase orders and ensuring all invoices are cross referenced
- General office duties
What will you need?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Customer service focus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What we can we do for you?
- Various types and sizes of projects to build and diversify your skills
- Great work culture that will make you feel like one of the family
- Opportunities for career progression and continual development
The grass is ALWAYS greener on our side... now is the time to make your move to Landscape Solutions!