Landscape Solutions is looking for an experienced road network maintenance operator to join our friendly and great performing team. This is a hands-on role.
We can offer you a promising career path, additional training and a great team to work with. In return, we ask that you are committed, able to work autonomously, be motivated to tackle a challenge, and provide service to our clients with a smile!
What you will be doing?
- Controlling vegetation and weeds within the roading network using various means including but not limited to; steam, hot water, chemical and mechanical methodologies
- Following a schedule of work within your dedicated network zone
What we are looking for;
- Individuals with a good attitude and work ethic who are reliable and take pride in their work
- Experience in vegetation control and the roading network would be desirable
- Physically fit, committed and gets the job done
- Great communications skills, keeps management and supervisors regularly updated
- Reliable and always on time for work
- Energetic and self-motivated
- NZ Driver’s license
To qualify for the role, you must have demonstrated the following skills and qualifications;
- Be able to follow a schedule of work
- Be able to work on own and within a team
- Be a self-starter who gets on with the job
- Experience operating machinery such as powered hand tools, engine powered maintenance equipment, RTVs, utes and trucks will be desirable
- All successful applicants will need to pass a drug screening test and occupational health and safety orientation test
Why work for us;
- Landscape Solutions will provide you with the support and mentoring you need to reach your career goals. A fun and friendly environment where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- Landscape Solutions will give you access to training, career development avenues and internal promotions. The opportunities in Landscape Solutions are endless.