Are you looking for a role that utilises your trade skills on a vast array of vehicles and equipment? Landscape Solutions is looking for a field service mechanic to join our Seven Hills workshop.
So, what can you expect to do?
- Carry out routine servicing and repairs to a large fleet of vehicles, trucks, earthmoving equipment, tractors and outdoor power equipment in our workshop and onsite
- Attend onsite breakdowns
- Perform diagnostic repairs
- Complete all relevant paperwork and reports
- Carry out minor fabrication work
- Up hold our high safety standards across all our assets and operations
- Ensure our workshop is always operating in a safe and clean manner
- Some over time and call outs maybe required
What are we looking for?
- Someone that can work autonomously
- Experience with plant and outdoor power equipment highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Moderate computer skills
- High attention to detail and focus on doing the job right the first time
What will you need?
- Relevant Trade qualifications
- MVRIA License
- White Card
- Experience in light and heavy vehicle servicing and repairs
- Diesel and auto electrical experience desirable
- Must Hold a current drivers license
- Truck license and Forklift licence is highly desirable but not essential
What we can we do for you?
- Support- if there is additional training you need or want, we have you covered.
- Fantastic incentives
- Great work culture that will make you feel like one of the family
- Opportunities for career progression and continual development
The grass is ALWAYS greener on our side... now is the time to make your move to Landscape Solutions!