A fantastic full-time opportunity has become available at some of Landscape Solutions premium sites in the heart of North Sydney. The successful applicant will be hard working, self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a high performing team and for an outstanding company with a great reputation
So, what duties can you expect to do?
- Management of Cricket pitches
- Apply fertilizers as directed by the supervisor and the ability to follow the set pesticide regime
- Chemical application
- Turf management duties
What are we looking for?
- Irrigation knowledge to carry out minor repairs, and setting up irrigation cycles (preferable)
- Line marking experience (desirable)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively as well as ability to work and lead under pressure
- Demonstrated experience in managing and supervising staff
What will you need?
- Qualified Greenkeeper with minimum certificate 3 in sports turf management with 3 years experience
- Experience with Cricket Pitches
- Chemcert is highly regarded but not essential
- Drivers licence and own transport
- National Police Check or be willing to obtain
- Working with Childrens Check or willing to obtain
What we can we do for you?
- Support- if there is additional training you need, we have you covered.
- Above award wages and penalty rates
- Great work culture that will make you feel like one of the family
- Opportunities for career progression and continual development
The grass is ALWAYS greener on our side... now is the time to make your move to Landscape Solutions!